Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Feedback

Just came back from the outstanding One of a Kind Show in Toronto where I spent 5 days talking to people about my armbags and hearing their feedback. WOW, what I response I got! Friday was totally insane. I was litterally selling an armbag every 7 minutes! I knew I had a great product because I think it is so practical, fashionable and versatile but when you hear other people talk about it and loving it so much, it pumps up my motivation.

Here are the true comments people would make:

- This is soooo smart and handy
- Where were you when I lost my wallet?
- Where were you when I went on vacation?
- This bag is so versatile
- Love the idea that you can also wear it on the leg
- What a GREAT idea
- I need this when I go to the gym
- This is perfect to go out dancing
- Great for dogwalkers like my friend
- This is sooo clever!
- I've been looking for something like this for years.

People were so enthousiatic about the armbags. They liked the different styles and the fact that you can wear it on your upper arm, lower arm or the thigh. I sold most of my armbags to women 25 to 45 years old but I was pleasantly surprise by the interest of young kids (6-14) and more mature women (60 and up). I will always remember this 12 years old girl that was totally in love with my armbags. She had the greatest smile when her mom bought her the Midnight City armbag. She passed by my booth the next day just to show me how good she looked wearing it. I wish I had takent a picture of her...

I also had a few good suggestions. Here are the most popular ones
- Have a bag big enough for the passport
- Insert a folded re-usable shopping bag inside the armbag
- Make an armbag for medication
Do you have any other suggestions?

This was such a great experience. Being face to face with your customers is the best! I'm always looking for new ideas and feedback. If you have any, please send me an email at gliboiron@jupiterfreedom.com.

Below you find some photos of the kiosk and the fashion show featuring Jupiter Freedom armbags.

Thanks for everything. On April 4-6, I'll be at the Women's Show in Montreal. Pass by!
Cheers
gen