Thursday, November 27, 2008

It's a Go...

Today was the first day at the Toronto One of a Kind and it was outstanding!!
I'm selling my new armbag collection and so far, alot of people like the Secret Ocean and Secret Orient bags. (I will put a picture soon).

I'm in a section reserved for new artisans (G-56) and I am fortunate to have a great location - right by two aisles and the restaurant area. I always love going to Shows like these because I get to meet my customers and see which styles they prefer, for which activity, for who they want to buy it for, etc. Now that I've done several shows, I have people stopping by my booth and telling me they saw my product at the Clothing Show, at the Lac Memphrémagog, etc. Very interesting to see that people remember my products ;-)

Talk to you soon and hope to see you at the Show.
gen
www.jupiterfreedom.com