Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Toronto One a a Kind Show

Hi, I just finished a great Show in Toronto. Lots of people passed by and that was one of my best Show. I was very lucky to have a well positionned corner booth. I did long hours (11 to 12 hour-day) but it is always a pleasure to meet my customers and talk about my Jupiter Freedom armbags. Most people are very curious about how I came up with the idea, how I design them, etc. I also always get great suggestions...

This year I had a few requests for blue and green designs (most of my styles right now are red, pink, yellow) and for small size armbags. One thing that amazed me is the amount of teenagers (12-17 years old) interested in my bags. Although, I didn't design the bags with this clientele in mind, it makes perfect sense! They're too young to want to carry a purse but independent enough to have to carry a cell phone, id, money and keys. My other strong clientele is the 30-55 active women (runners, travellers, moms, with dogs, etc). They just love the convenience of my armbags + they are fashonable. What more can you ask?

I'm leaving next week for the Ottawa Spring Craft Sale from April 16-19. This is always a fun show! I'll keep you posted on how it went.
Below are some pictures of me getting ready for the OOAK Show and of my booth

See you,
genevieve