Thursday, April 15, 2010

Back from One of a Kind Show

Hi, It was our fifth time at the Toronto One of a Kind Show which is our favorite consumer Show of all!! Again, I had a very successful and enjoyable time meeting my loyal customers and new ones. My Mom was there to help me - thank God! We had so many people visiting our booth I don't know what I would have done without her...

Surprisingly many people had never seen my booth and bags before even though I've been to the OOAK many times... This time my kiosk was further in the front and at the beginning of the rows (F15) vs the last time (O43) which is at the complete opposite side. Maybe the Show is just so big that it is hard to see it all ;-)

Here some picture of my set-up






This time, not only did I showcase my big images, I also added my large logo including the five different ways to wear your bag. Basically, all Jupiter Freedom bags can be used as arm wallets, leg pouches, wrist wallets, waist bands or ankle cases.

As the Show, I've also tested a new hands-free bag to my collection: the PassPak. This stylish and versatile bag is used to store your passport under or over your clothes when traveling. If you don't want to use it for your passport, you can use it as a little pouch when walking around town. As long as you are hands-free! This new addition was a great success and will shortly be sold on my website www.jupiterfreedom.com

Hope you had as much fun as I did ;-)
Be hands-free,
genevieve