Monday, September 10, 2007

10 days to production...

Hola, thanks for your feedback on my last post. It is hard to realize that I'm going into production in 10 days after 8 months of back and forth for the prototypes! It is alot of ups and downs but I didn't find too hard to make it happen (I might have just jinxed it!). There is alot to do but you need to keep your eyes on the ball (thanks to Tarik's advice), prioritize and be creative with solutions when problems or unexpected outcomes occur. One thing that I keep reminding myself is to have fun doing it.

I'm excited to show you my first collection of 4 different armbags which will be all in black tone - midnight city, midnight stars, midnight garden and midnight breeze (click on the picture to see more details). All armbags will be done in a limited edition (max. 100) so if you like one I suggest you get it as soon as it comes out end of October. Obviously, this is a fall/winter collection and colors will be brighter in spring/summer. Again, your feedback is appreciated (don't be afraid to tell me what you don't like - I won't take it personnal ;-))
The only thing I find unfortunate is that I will launch a "summer" product in November... The positive side of it is that I will have time to run the logistic before my peak time. Also, Christmas is around the corner so it would be a great gift for someone who goes to the gym, like to dance in clubs (Denise??), have a dog to walk (who walks a dog with a purse...), have kids to carry/play with or for someone that is just always on the go... Not the best time to launch this product but not the worse either.
Thanks for your positive messages, it helps for the motivation
Cheers,
gen