Friday, August 31, 2007

Still motivated

Hi, After the few downs of last week, things are getting better. We did a new bag this week and it looks great. What do you think? We've made a few changes on the products design and the bag is much stronger.
I've also decided that my first collection's theme (for fall/winter 2007) will be "Black & White". The border around the bag will be black (as in picture) and the front of the bag will be in a black and white shade. I really like the b&w tweed with a touch of purple and brown on this picture. I will attached more pics of the other design when chosen.

As for my motivation, it is even stronger... I really beleive in this product and everything that is happening is just such a great learning experience. I sounds a little cheesy but it is true. By having my own business, I learn so much about legal, accounting (which I hate), financing, government bureaucracy, fashion and retail industries, production, logistics, customer service, etc. It is all about connecting the dots and I love it.

I was also surprise about the amount of people reading this blog. This is great! Pass the link along to friends ;-) If you have questions or comments, just add a comment here.

See you next Friday
gen ;-)