Monday, July 20, 2009

Jupiter Freedom at Artscape in Baltimore

Bonjour, What an awsome weekend at Baltimore's Artscape. It was my first Show in the US. Since this Show was in the same city as just moved in, it made sense for me to do it. I met lots of interesting people and sold lots of armbags ;-)

Again, I received many positive comments:
"This is the updated version of the fanny pack"
"What a clever idea!"
"I just lost my iPhone. I could have used this."
"I'm tired of bulky iPod armbands. Like this stylish Jupiter Freedom armband."

We sold many bags to men so I NEED to come up with a masculine line. Men just love the idea of carrying their Blackberry around their arm when doing sports instead of their pockets or on a clip belt. I will make one for my November Shows...

Here are some pictures of the event ;-)

BTW - My website is up and running again ;-)
Be hands-free
genevieve