Tuesday, July 7, 2009

On the Road

Hi,
As some of you heard, I moved to Baltimore a few months ago but still produce my hands-free bags in Quebec. It requires more effort on the logistic side (especially customs...) but it helps in developping the US market. I'm will be doing a few Craft Shows in Baltimore, Chicago and New York and have a few stores holding my bags. I have to visit Montreal every three months to go get more supplies for the next production but it a trip where I can mix work and pleasure by seeing friends.

Today for instance, I'm going to see a new production facility next to Victoriaville to see if they can make my bags. I need to have higher volume as I will sell more and more bags in stores as of 2010. I would also want to sell my hands-free bags in Las Vegas' hotels. I think they would be great for visitors as they could safely wear the armbag to shows, when walking the Strip, shopping and keeping their chips handy, etc. The World is big and lots of opportunities. So I want to make sure I can deliver ;-)

Oh, before I forget, please join our Facebook group and Twitter page for special promos and up-to-date info ;-)

Talk to you soon,
genevieve
www.jupiterfreedom.com