Friday, September 4, 2009

Get satisfied...

Hi, Every year around this time I like to do a survey with my customers to see how satisfied they are with our hands-free bags and hear their comments. I'm never nervous about it because I believe in the quality of our Jupiter Freedom bags but I definitely get excited about reading the feedback. I found out that...
  • More than 82% of our customers are "extremely" or "very satisfied" with their purchases ;-)
  • As I expected, most customers use their arm pockets for (in order): "traveling (city, beach, cruise, etc)", "doing sports (run, walk, bike, etc)", "when going out (bars, restaurants, clubs, etc)", "doing activities with kids", "walking the dog".

Many customers requested to buy an extra change purse and elastic strap online. We will update our website so you can do so.

In addition to our new mini bags (below), you will soon be able to purchase a silky belt to loop in your hands-free bag so you can wear it around your waist. Keep an eye on our new product launch in October!

Be hands-free,

genevieve

http://www.jupiterfreedom.com/