Monday, December 7, 2009

One more Show

Hi,
Just finished the Toronto and Chicago One of a Kind Show yesterday. Unfortunately, these two Shows run simultaneously so I had to go to Chicago on Dec 2 to set up my booth while Randee and Joanne were taking care of my customers in Toronto. We sold so many bags that most of the styles on my website are now sold out. If you would like to purchase a hands-free bag, please select one of the styles below. I will update my website tomorrow with all the new products.
Being on the road is hard work and long hours but as I always say it is always nice to meet face to face with my customers. Over the years, I've received great positive feedback and suggestions. Some of you asked me to make a little stylish pouch to carry your passport. I will do so in the next few months ;-)
Next weekend, I'm off to the New York One of a Kind Show. If you are in the area, please pass by and see me at booth G-17.
Talk to you soon,
genevieve
www.jupiterfreedom.com