Friday, August 3, 2007

Another prototype done

Seem like getting armbag prototypes done is the story of my life... It is exciting however to produce something and show it to friend that reacts positively not because they are your friends but because they really like your product.
I was very dispointed this week to learn from one of my supplier that one the fabric that I use is out of order... It looked so good... I will try to find a similar one but it will not be the same ;-(
I also realized that I prefer the armbags with prints on it then the plain color one. I will still make a black one just because black is pretty universal but I'll go crazy with the other ones...

As for my website, we have started the work. I'm looking forward to have a prototype for this to. I will have cool Flash application to add some pizzazz to the site.

Will keep you posted
gen