Monday, August 20, 2007

Hoping for the best

Alright, last week was a slower week because I was waiting for my mini-production of 20 bags to get done so I can get a pricing. While waiting, I looked around Montreal to find better prices for some of my material and I am pretty happy that I was successful by meeting some great local people.

Today I'm going to St-Jerome where my mini-production was done to talk about production costs. They had to time every steps of the bag making to provide the best estimate. I'm looking forward to see my first 20 bags. It is now real and I'm hoping for the best...

Everything else was kind of on hold because I want to be sure to have a product before moving forward. I think alot of people starting their businesses spend money on non-essential things when the most important element is having a product. You can have the best marketing and website but if you don't have anything to sell, your not going anywhere...

I'll keep you posted.
gen