Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Bad news and good news...

Alright, the bad news first...
I got my mini-production bags and I freaked out about the costs but most importantly I'm disapointed with the quality. I say most importantly because to me the costs can always be negociated and find a way that both parties are happy but quality is non-negociable. They are not horrible but not good enough for me and for my future customers. As for the costs, I need them to cut it by half !! So right now, I'm back to square two (not one since I don't have to redo everything ;-)) I'm basically looking for seamstresses with experience that could assemble my bags at home. Know anybody?

The good news...
I finally got an answer from the employment insurance (after 9 weeks!) and the nice lady told me they will give me a weekly allowance for 23 weeks. My cat will finally be able to eat...
So now I can go wait in line to get another grant from the provincial that might give me another one from another instance... Vive Asterix et Obelix!!

Hopefully I'll find a solution for my bag production soon...
cheers
gen