Friday, August 10, 2007

Hard time...

Yesterday was a hard day...
I had to run around getting my raw materials everywhere so we can do 20 bags to test the production time, costs and quality. Although it wasn't easy, that wasn't so hard.

The hard part is the time I'm waisting waiting to go into production. We keep doing one prototype at a time every week because the production place can't go quicker. I wish we would have spent 2 weeks every day and bang! the bag would have been ready to go... It is frustating but I really like the people there. They are really helpfull and generous. I really want to work with them but I'm hoping the costs of production won't be too high... It is important for me to produce my product here in Canada but the price needs to be low enough for all my customers.

So now I have to wait until end of next week to have news about the costs...
Until then, I try to stay focus and not spend too much money...
cheers
gen